About the course
This course will teach you everything that you will find in a standard 200-page book on TypeScript. In this course, you will first learn how to install the compiler for typescript. Then you will learn about the data types, and how to change the browser. After that, you will be introduced to arrays, math functions, and looping statements. Then you will learn about functions, classes, and interfaces in typescript. In addition to this, you will be getting into the details of the concept of inheritance in typescript. Then you will learn about generic functions, generic classes, and destructuring in typescript. You will also learn about template strings, and the spread operator and a lot more.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn typescript programming from scratch.
- Code with decorators/annotations, classes, interfaces, private properties, and typing compliance.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to upgrade their skills.
Why learn Ruby Programming?
- 24X7 Access: You can view lecture as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~60 minutes of online lecture with high-quality video.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
Certification requires you to complete the final test. Your certificate will be generated online after successful completion of course.
Topics to be covered
- Data Types
- Writing to Browser
- Interfaces Pt 1
- Getters & Setters
- Interfaces Pt 2
- Generic Functions
- Generic Classes
- Template Strings
- Spread Operator