About the course
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a platform friendly web application in minimum time.
- Clear your designing concepts by learning the basics of designing.
- Create designs and experiment with it.
- Boost your hireability through innovative, independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses, and looking forward to a career in web designing and development.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills or improve their efficiency in web designing and development.
Professionals: All working professionals, who wish to go upgrade their skills by learning Bootstrap, CSS, HTML.
Why learn HTML, CSS3 & Bootstrap?
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: 14 hours of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
Certification requires you to complete the final test. Your certificate will be generated online after successful completion of course.
Topics to be covered
- Getting Started with building BootStrap projects
- Welcome to Bootstrap
- Getting started with the first Bootstrap app
- Creating Bootstrap image
- CSS Box model
- Adding heading
- Adding Textboxes
- Adding Buttons
- Positioning as per the requirement
- Adjusting the borders
- Building a Pricing app
- Introduction to the Project
- Creating the Navigation bar - 1
- Creating the navigation bar - 2
- Understanding Breakpoints and BootStrap Grid system
- Creating the Paragraph
- Creating Bootstrap cards
- Creating Footer
- Creating a blog
- Creating a blog
- Completing the header
- Pseudo Elements
- Pseudo Classes
- Creating navigation bar and jumbotron
- Creating cards - 1
- Creating cards - 2
- Creating Main content
- Completing the project
- Understanding CSS Flexbox
- Introduction to CSS Flexbox
- Creating the Header using Flexbox
- Using Alignments with Flexbox - 1
- Using Alignments with Flexbox - 2
- Flex Property in CSS
- Design Patterns in JS
- Closures - 1
- Closures - 2
- Creating a sample application with events - 1
- Creating a sample application with events - 2
- Creating a simple Photo App with JS Events
- Creating a simple to-do list app - 1
- Creating a simple to-do list app - 2
- Creating a simple to-do list app - 3
- Event Propagation
- Event Propagation - 2
- Event Propagation - 3
- Local Storage
- this keyword
- Asynchronous Programming & Other Advanced Concepts
- Introduction to Asynchronous Programming
- Logging data from AJAX requests
- Generators Advanced
- Block Scope, Hoisting
- Summary & Conclusion
- Learn HTML5, CSS & Bootstrap to Build responsive Website Final Quiz