About the course
In this course, you will explore the Express NodeJS framework. It provides all of the capabilities of NodeJS and also makes it easy to build robust web applications quite easily using an MVC format. You will learn how to install Express NodeJS framework on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. You will then explore building the server, routes, incorporating Handlebars, incorporating Bootstrap, ports, middleware, app.use, app.get, catching/throwing errors, handling forms, file uploads, cookies, sessions, reading/writing files and much more.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand this framework and perform various tasks related to it.
- Know How to Configure Templating Engines.
- Understand How to Create and Use Routes.
- Understand the meaning of Middleware.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology.
Teachers/Faculties: All computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All IT professionals, who wish to enhance their skills.
Why learn ExpressJS Framework?
Express NodeJS developer is one of the most sought-after professionals in the IT sector today with 9,000% increase in job postings by the industry as shown by data from here. In India there are 10294 positions are available to hire Node.js Developers. NodeJS Developers are being hired by all types of companies whether small or big. The average salary of a Node.js developer in India is 4-6 LPA and Average salary of a Node.js developer in the US is $102000.Full stack JS developers are being hunted by companies like Amazon, Salesforce, Intel, Uber, Goldman Sachs and even growing B2C startups like Paytm and Flipkart. So, this is the best technology stack of present and coming years. Therefore, career prospects are bright for all those people who are interested in making a career in web application development, and it is worth learning this course.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lecture as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~1 hour of online lecture with high-quality video.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
Certification requires you to complete the final test. Your certificate will be generated online after successful completion of course.
Topics to be covered
- Building the server
- Incorporating Handlebars
- Incorporating Bootstrap
- Catching/throwing errors
- Handling forms, file uploads
- Reading/writing files