About the course
In this course, you will learn about the basic design introduction also learn graphic designing by making use of some of the tools like text editing tools, image editing tools, and other essential tools. Then you will learn to use the advanced tools in photoshop and layer masking. After that, you will learn to make an image disappear followed by using the lighting tools and various filters available in Photoshop. Then you will learn to design thumbnails and covers by making use of the fundamental and advanced tools available in Photoshop.
- After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Make use of some advanced features of Photoshop to make your Photographs pieces of art.
- Make use of different manipulation and creation tools.
- Add different effects using photoshop.
- Use photoshop in professional projects.
- Boost your hireability through innovative and independent learning.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of the course.
The course can be taken by:
Students: All students who are pursuing any technical/professional courses.
Teachers/Faculties: All teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All working professionals who wish to add Adobe Photoshop skills to their profile.
Why learn Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is very popular software among web designers and image editors. It is a user-friendly software and offers lots of unique tools that help you unleash your creativity. Photoshop can be a great skill to help you get a job. Many jobs require Photoshop skills, and this is especially true with design roles such as graphic designer, web designer, or user interface designer. Marketing roles also often prefer someone who can work efficiently with Photoshop. In a competitive job market, learning Photoshop skills can help to differentiate you from other applicants. If you already have a job, adding Photoshop to your list of skills can make you a more valuable employee. It allows you to work on a variety of additional projects and may provide opportunities for advancement or the ability to work on a more diverse set of projects. From website work to marketing projects and even product design, Photoshop can play a vital role in many positions.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~1 hour of online lecture with high-quality video.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Test & Evaluation
There will be a final test containing a set of multiple choice questions. Your evaluation will include the scores achieved in the final test.
Certification requires you to complete the final test. Your certificate will be generated online after successful completion of course.
Topics to be covered
- Lecture01-Adobe photoshop part01
In this lecture, we will start with the basic tools used in Adobe Photoshop and learn how to design graphics in Photoshop. This lecture includes following topics-
- Interface-Interface includes a menu bar, toolbar, status bar, working area in adobe photoshop.
- Effects-Effects are a property to modify any graphical image etc
- Image Editing-We will learn how to edit an image as for color combination, brightness/contrast and different types of variations etc.
- Text Editing-We can change the font, style, color and also can wrap a text with some different styles.
- Lecture02-Adobe photoshop part02
In this lecture, we will learn to use Adobe Photoshop's advanced tools and learn to use layer masking, photo disappear and lighting tools in Photoshop, along with various filters.
- Layer masking-Layer masking is the tool by which you can selectively modify the opacity (transparency) of the layer.
- Photo disappear- In photoshop we can remove unwanted items from an image.
- Lighting tools- By lighting effects, we can add advanced kinds of stuff basis on lighting.
- Filters-In Photoshop a filter is a particular effect that can be applied to an image or part of an image.
- Lecture03-Adobe photoshop part03
In this lecture, We will learn how to design thumbnails and cover in Adobe Photoshop with some fundamental and advanced tools.