About the course
The course is designed to facilitate understanding of introductory concepts in electronics. Accordingly, the course objectives are outlined here,
- Introduction to the broad area of electronics
- Analyze and design electronic circuits
- Gain hands on experience in building and analyzing electronic circuits in the laboratory
The course can be taken by:
Students:All students who are pursuing any technical / professional courses related to computer science / Information Technology / Electrical.
Teachers/Faculties: All Electrical , computer science teachers/faculties who wish to acquire new skills.
Professionals: All technical professionals, who wish to upgrade their skills.
- 24X7 Access: You can view lectures as per your own convenience.
- Online lectures: ~45 minutes of online lectures with high-quality videos.
- Updated Quality content: Content is latest and gets updated regularly to meet the current industry demands.
Topics to be covered
- Circuit Analysis Techniques, Nodal, Mesh, Superposition, Thevenin, Norton
- Transient Analysis of RL and RC Circuits
- Sinusoidal Steady State Analysis
- Transfer Function and Frequency Response
- Semiconductors, Diodes and diode Circuits
- Transistors and Amplifiers
- Operational Amplifiers and waveform Generation
- Numbering system, logic gates, Combinational circuits
- Flip-flops, Sequential Circuit Design
- Data Converters